TRX is out

Discussion in 'Prospective Owners' started by bravo3eco, Aug 17, 2020.

1. bravo3eco

bravo3eco Full Access Member

Finally glad to see the RAM TRX out. It has same features as the Raptor, but 702hp hellcat. This should do it for the ecoboost raptor... Otherwise known as the Mustang II.

2. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

you done here then bravo meat sock? head on over to the dodge forum and troll their asses for awhile..

Dnsgotitbad likes this.
  3. bravo3eco

People are buying these (orders placed, deals signed) for $1k over invoice. It is ironic that the raptor ecoboost people are so butt hurt over this. Ford just lost the market they created.
    FB_IMG_1597783547846.jpg

4. Aandrews109

Aandrews109 Active Member

WOW! Think I'll go trade mine in tomorrow!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're so in love with the Dodge or RAM or whatever they're calling them these days, go get one and be happy for a change!

5. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

bravo meat sock was raised in a closet by trolls and was fed garbage all his life. He will never leave because he's lonely and has no one to talk with under the bridge where he now lives..lets all say a group prayer for our resident troll and wish him well on the dodge forum tho..

6. bravo3eco

Just funny reading how 3.5 ecoboost raptor owners try to make themselves feel better with an inferior truck.
    People are getting the TRX at invoice right now. No ADM. Many raptor owners bought at MSRP, or MSRP+ADM. So, pricing is fairly similar. With that said, if you were given a choice of a 450-500hp 3.5 ecoboost v6, or a 650-750hp V8, what would you choose?
    Lastly, I am very surprised that you are not alarmed that the cam phasers will fail on the 3.5 ecoboost. There is a CD part released in early 2020, BUT that has not proven as a fix. Keep in mind, ford has chased the ecoboost cam phaser failure since 2010.... they have released many updated parts and tunes to address... They still have not figured it out after all this time.

7. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

so you are saying your a dodge loving troll?

8. bravo3eco

No, just a smart consumer.

9. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

4 years after the 2nd gen comes out another automaker comes out with competition. Good for them. And I will admit that there is a great chance it'll be much better than the Raptor. But same price, I think not. Add the options on the TRX and you are at 100K. I paid 60K for a loaded 17 before you knew most of the numbers.

Let's see what Ford does with the 21. My guess is the 3.5 will be standard with another motor being an upgrade option bumping the price to the same as the TRX.

10. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

100k is out of my price range no matter what.

11. bravo3eco

You realize people are paying invoice for these, right? The limited launch edition was pricey for sure, but you can build your vehicle and have your dealer order.. and pay invoice.
    Compare this to when the 17 raptor came out... The pricing of the raptor then is similar to what you can buy a TRX for today.
    All that aside, it will be nice to have a powerful off-road truck that doesn't have consistent cam phaser failures. I warned about this issue all the way back when the ecoboost raptor was launched and nobody paid attention to it. Now, it is still a major issue that still has not been solved by Ford. It was easier for Ford to get rid of this engine.... moved it to powerboost.

12. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

you are a broken record bravo meat sock.. Cam phaser,cam phaser,cam phaser.. You have anything else to add besides bashing the raptor? Doubt it. Now go troll the dodge forum

13. bravo3eco

More like a broken record for Ford service departments and warranty. Cam phaser failures caused the $5B warranty hit last year for Ford.

14. hooch

hooch New Member

See the problem is though, if you spend 75k on a dodge or gen 2 raptor, that basically only leaves you with $5 grand to put down on your mobile home, and for that price it’s definitely not coming with a car port to park either of those under lol

15. 20psirabbit

20psirabbit New Member

Why is OP still here and not sucking off a trx owner on a ram forum yet?