Question for Adams products

Discussion in 'Cleaning and Detailing' started by MtopRaptor, Jan 18, 2018.

1. MtopRaptor

MtopRaptor Full Access Member

2. Torrin

Torrin Member

It won't work as well as a pressure washer foam cannon. This is for people that don't have a pressure washer. If you have a pressure washer, get the best tool for the job IMHO.

AdamsPolishes likes this.
  3. AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

As stated above, the Foam Gun will not create the thick foam that you can get with a Foam Cannon on a pressure washer.

I would say the Foam Gun produces more of a suds-stream.

You can save a little over $15 ordering directly from our site rather than Amazon. Use the discount code 5FLAT to save 15% and get $5 shipping (CONUS only).

There are also 12 reviews you can read on this product page:

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/foam/adam-s-new-standard-foam-gun-32oz.html

And yes, you can return the Foam Gun if you do not like it. All of our products have a 110% guarantee (return shipping not included).

MtopRaptor likes this.
  4. Torrin

Torrin Member

So, if I don't like it I get 110% back? But I have to pay shipping? Not sure what you mean?

INTEL DRIVEN likes this.
  5. AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Correct, if you do not like the product, you get a 110% refund of the product cost after returning the product, in which you pay the return shipping.

If there is some other issue with the product like shipping damage or a defective product, then it will be replaced at no cost to you.

Check out this post on Adam's Forum:

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/5176-have-a-problem-with-an-adams-product-or-order/

Torrin likes this.