Price of the ford Raptor 2017 In Toronto

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Mark, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Mark

Mark New Member

i was at my Ford dealer the other day having an oil change on my 2015 platinum. I used to have a 2011 raptor that I drove for 4 years but my kilometres got too high for my liking and I got an excellent trade in for a 2015 f150 platinum in 2014. Great truck but not a raptor. I have been waiting for the second generation raptor. I was at my dealership in Toronto and my salesman came by and told me he was allotted 24 raptors of which four is left . He asked me if would like him to price a 2017 raptor. I said go ahead and he came out with a price in excess of 90,000 before taxes. I told him the price is ridiculous and definitely way above list . The salesman responded that it is demand and supply and that the dealership will only take firm offers. I told the salesman that the raptor is in the price territory of high end luxury cars like Lexus and BMW. I see nothing wrong with making a profit but this price is insane. I have read articles on the 2017 raptor and the Ford marketing representive said that the raptor will be priced right similar to the f150 platinum or limited. I find the dealership insulting to a loyal f150 customer that has bought many f150's over the years and many customers to the dealership. I told the salesman to call me in a year when the 2018's come out if it is more reasonably priced. I am looking for feedback from the members. Am I wrong to be furious with the dealer's prices. I will definitely check out other dealers.

2. Jamin55

Jamin55 Member

90000 cad = 68300Us. Assuming SCREW and SCAP. Since the Screw MSRP is close to 52 and the 802A option Pkg is almost 9.4. You can easily option out in the 68-70 range pretty quickly. So the question is just how loaded is what the dealer is quoting and which model. If you look thru forums the Price and option sheets are avl.

3. Mark

Mark New Member

It was for the super crew with everything but additional features for towing which I never will do. I paid 68,000 for my platinum in December 2014.