No Bead-lock capable wheels???

Discussion in 'Prospective Owners' started by rvdontheweb, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Rapere1

Rapere1 Full Access Member

All:
    [​IMG] WoooooSsssHhhhhAaaaaaa

Yoggi barra,
    Welcome to FR2,
    Yes, there's a ton of information out if you just take a few minutes to look for it.
    Santa's little helpers are delivering Raptors to the Asian kids and some kids here named Ralphie because they ran out Red Ridder BB guns.
    Most of us are getting a sack of coal as we sit and wait on Ford to do something which we know won't be effective communicating!

Go have some Portillio's and surf the net, you'll probably find what you're looking for to answers fairly quick.....

Ba Humbug!

2. INTEL DRIVEN

INTEL DRIVEN Full Access Member

That's funny! I don't know about the rest of you, but this truck is the last thing my wife wants to talk about. LMAO

Vikes91, Gdog, Diggs and 1 other person like this.
  3. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

no shit I'm in the same boat!!

4. Rickoo

Rickoo Member

$1165. See, that wasn't so hard.

5. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

Yeah, my wife wants me to cancel this order and go buy whatever. Sad thing is I've been tempted. Even done research.

6. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

Don't you do it vikes. We,ve waited this long what's another few days? Weeks? Months? Lol

Raptor671, JD06 and Raptorenvy like this.
  7. Lonnie

Lonnie Member

Just got home from dealership with my new Raptor with headlock wheels. Will post pics tomorrow.

Raptorenvy likes this.
  8. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

Read through your posts and see yours was built same day as mine. And today I was told mine is released to shipper since 7 Dec and no movement. :Angry:

9. JD06

JD06 Full Access Member

That's right we leave no Raptor Owner behind brother. We all hold on till we get these dam things.

10. Raptorenvy

Raptorenvy Full Access Member

Mine was also built 11/15. Released for shipping on 12/4 and nothing since then?!

11. INTEL DRIVEN

DONT DO IT! Think of it as Ford's delivery dates and crazy info is the foreplay...you get to 2nd base once it is at the dealer, 3rd base while you're driving it home...you get the idea...:drink_nl: Wishing you the best.

Raptor671 and Vikes91 like this.
  12. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

intel whats your build date on your truck?

13. tonyap

tonyap Member

this totally sucks. i researched all i could and i never saw the upgrades to the moon roof. the one in my current raptor always rattles open and sucks at best. i figured since im 6'4" i will scrap the moon roof and have extra head room. now i see it goes all the way back, claims to have air leaks solved and its guaranteed not to have to creeping open problem. im now jealous that i didnt get a moon roof. i did however order the exact same rims as in the video above and i actually love them. im suppose to get my raptor dec 27 so im a little excited to say the least

14. INTEL DRIVEN

My dealer and FS told me that build date is 13Dec. I called on the 13th and both told me that it got moved to the 15Dec. When I text FS on the 15th, they told me it was built already and waiting to be shipped. Happy but confused as I'm not sure what is really happening. I called FP today and they said it was in the lot waiting to be shipped to destination. I asked FP the timeline and he said the ETA on file is between 31Dec-06Jan, and it could be early.

Honestly, I am confused. I got my bank/loan rep to get involved and call my dealer to set the amount tomorrow. Maybe between FP, FS, dealer, and my bank some sense will come to light... Maybe.:mexsmoke::mexsmoke::patriot:

JD06 likes this.
  15. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

ok 2 things, have you been able to pull up your window sticker? secondly your dealer should be able to email you a status update on your truck! Start there