New info to check shipping

Discussion in 'Generation 2 Ford Raptor News' started by JD06, Dec 30, 2016.

1. JD06

JD06 Full Access Member

Ok gents, I was on FRF another forum. Someone posted a link to a vehicle transport shipping company. I entered my VIN number in the upper right corner. My VIN did pop up with an freight bill number, origin - Dearborne, destination is blank, and status - pending.

https://palsapp.com/

You don't have to register for the website, just used the VIN upper right corner. This may be a site where we can track some movement. Let me know if this works for you guys.

Raymond Price likes this.
  2. Carpinter

Carpinter New Member

Thanks JD06. Entered my vin and got the same results. At least seeing a Freight Bill # assigned to my vin gives a glimmer of hope that maybe these early builds are finally starting to move.

The waiting continues.......

3. JD06

JD06 Full Access Member

Your welcome its the first glimmer of some possible hope for the early builds.

4. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

My dealer had their first allocation in as soon as they could. So I assume, and yes I know what assuming can do, that it too was an Oct build. They got that one in yesterday as well. So hopefully you guys will start seeing yours soon.

5. Ltl6pack

Ltl6pack Member

Hi guys, I have a 10/27 build Blue 802A Screw that was released from the factory on Thursday, says it is ready to ship, hoping to see her soon, I think the shipping link that you tried is used to move trucks close to the Factory and to staging lots for Ford. I have entered my vin and I also get the same results. On FRF there are quite a few people who have tried the link also. Not seeing anymore info than what we have gotten.

6. JD06

JD06 Full Access Member

Yeah, I'm not sure if this link will prove to be a good source or not. I will keep calling for updates and will check the link as well.

7. Gen2Racer

Gen2Racer Member

I have a 11/03 build that also just got released last week, and my dealer called today to tell me it was loaded and on a rail car last location Indiana. So I would imagine the 10/27 build is in better progress by now or on the same train if it is heading West. My ETA is 01/14/16 to Arizona.

8. Raptorenvy

Raptorenvy Full Access Member

My dealer said I was in a railcar Saturday and in Pennsylvania today! Hopefully this week!!

9. OSC_Don

OSC_Don Full Access Member

I get the same result. Status is pending. I passed my freight bill number and contact number for Jack Cooper Transport to my dealer. He told me he would call them tomorrow morning to try to get more information. Really kind of sad that customers are more in touch with the process than the dealerships. Just goes to point out the lack of communication from the top down at Ford. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to get this truck...but I'm a little jaded over this whole process. Tomorrow will be 10 weeks since my truck was built and it's still sitting at the factory....if it doesn't ship soon, I may need some medication to keep me sane!

10. INTEL DRIVEN

INTEL DRIVEN Full Access Member

Come to Colorado. We will get you some Merican beers and go ice fishing for some monster trouts. While you wait...alongside me and GDog :banghead:

144Pilot and PAW RAPTOR like this.
  11. JD06

JD06 Full Access Member

This undetermined waiting is driving me ape shit. Well boyz I would like to see some of that cold weather. But I have to say that I'm enjoying the the weather in the Bahamas right now.

12. Redtime21

Redtime21 Member

I agree.....this whole process is sub-par. I especially did not like how few options you could pick for the order. I lost desire to buy dealership vehicles a long time ago...this was my first dealer buy in a while....and not sure I am satisfied letting the dealership get the commission they get for the little service you get. Cheers.

Raptorenvy likes this.
  13. Raymond Price

Raymond Price Member

My ORDER SAYS THE SAME FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. I JUST WISH IT WOULD HURRY AND GET HERE.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017