New 2017 3.5

Discussion in 'Engine Performance and Mods' started by machz, May 3, 2016.

1. machz

machz Member

2. Raptorlaw

Raptorlaw Member

Is there a group of vendors we should be watching for aftermarket upgrades? You have to be salivating at the performance potential of this package.

Based on the current 3.5 and other turbo engines, I anticipate there will be some great combo of upgraded turbines, intercooler, downpipe, intake and tune that will make a ton of reliable hp.

Probably a terrible comparison, but how many huge!!! hp gtrs are out there using a turbo v6? Slightly larger at 3.8 v 3.5, but gives me images of beastly performance.

3. Addictive Desert Designs

Addictive Desert Designs Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Full Race here in Phoenix has a few things up their sleeves. Nothing released or info yet, but keep them in mind in the coming months...

And of course we will have bumpers/steps/chase racks/suspension for them. We already have several sets of bumpers lines & steps for the 2017 Raptor built ready to go, just waiting on the trucks to be released to sell them! We will definitely be the first to market with accessories.

4. Bigbo076

Bigbo076 Member

Will you have chase racks ready at the time of release?

5. Addictive Desert Designs

Addictive Desert Designs Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Yes sir

6. Raptorlaw

Raptorlaw Member

Awesome. Looks like there will be options for everyone. Personally, I would like to make mine as understated as possible (understated raptor?? Haha), but can't deny the appeal of the full on baja style.

Can't wait to see what you guys have been working on - and good job with the secrecy.....maybe there is a piece of Area 51 in Arizona.

7. James DelDuca

James DelDuca Member

Anyone have 317k for a 600hp and six wheel raptor? From Hennessy? IMG_6684.PNG

8. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

that thing looks like complete dog shit IMO.. Besides Im not a hennessy fan at all !! Way too many bad costumer reviews!!!:badidea:

9. James DelDuca

James DelDuca Member

Me either went down to the y 2k few years ago they had a few in shop dynos there and nothing worked. There ford gt they mod had a armed guard walking around making sure no one touched it. It was a joke

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016