Need Some Lighting Ideas

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Joey, May 6, 2019.

1. Joey

Joey Member

Living in Wyoming and spending lots of time in MT and CO along with on some dark assed roads and trails, looking for some lights that will work in a snow storm/blizzard wit 70mph winds, dust and dirt along with county roads and then to light up the distance for high speed highway driving when nobody else is on the road but animals....

I'm thinking about 3 on each side Rigid Radiance Scene lights in the bumper (yellow background) and 2 Radiance cubes with the red background as backup lights along with a Baja Designs all yellow bar in the lower grill & then either a long range spot/hyper spot light bar or a few Baja Designs LP9 on the bumper and a couple LP6 cubes on the hood.

Plus a license plate bracket light or 2 like on cop cars that are red and manually controlled so in heavy fog/snow can turn them on as well as a couple yellow lights up on the front of the box facing backwards that will be hooked to a flasher depending on situation as I'm thinking about flashing the rear facing lights when pulled over on the side of the road......

What's the thoughts and ideas about such a setup.....

2. Adam

Adam Full Access Member

If you want true reliability and usage go with Baja. For street Rigid would be fine but if you need light in area as mountains snow fog etc, you want the best. Mine saved me a few months ago when I got lost on the trail at night at 1am and was on a dirt bike trail in middle of nowwhere and those lights lit up the entire area. Just my .02