My First "I am Pissed" Thread!

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Nexmeister, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Nexmeister

Nexmeister Full Access Member

I have had a really hard time hating anything on this truck - till now!

I was loading up the truck this weekend and had the truck backed into my driveway for easy access in and out of the garage to load the bed. (kind of important since my driveway does have an incline)

Opening the rear passenger side door on my SCAB, I started hearing a lout 'pop' when opening and closing the door.

Well to shorten the whole story - fucking door was misaligned and took off some paint on the body and the door where the 2 where hitting each other.

I am departing tonight for a few weeks and don't have time to deal with this crap. When I get back and can take it to a dealership I am sure I will get the "Whatever" treatment.

2. Rapere1

Rapere1 Full Access Member

Breath my friend! Are you this pissed because your just now noticing the misalignment and the paint got chipped or are you stressed and in a rush to get shit done and get on the road? Now that you've discovered this it's added stress because you can't deal with the situation on real time as your headed out of town.

Breath!!!!! it's annoying, you got other things going on but it could be worse. The transmission didn't fall out of the bottom of the truck and leave you stranded. You have a misaligned door. Factory/dealership didn't do a very good job at it's quality check. You've had the truck also for a while and didn't find this until now. It's fixable, the paint can be dealt with and repaired.

Is it preventing you from taking your trip, no! Let it go and it can be dealt with when you get back. Wooooosssssssaaaaaaa.............................

PupDawg and Nexmeister like this.
  3. Nexmeister

Nexmeister Full Access Member

Thanks mate! Needed a good talking down. I am just pissed since I have a full truck (my hunting dog is traveling in the back of the cab on top of shit) and I am down a door. If I need to use it I have to stress opening and closing it.

Youre right - it is not stopping me from going to kill birds! :)

4. Rapere1

Rapere1 Full Access Member

Hey, another idea...... Use the other door!!!!!

Just saying....

Bet the dog don't give a shit either.

Have a beer and go shoot something with feathers!!!!!!

5. TXFrog

TXFrog Member

Where ya headed to chase greenies? I’m off to Lubbock area Friday! Pup and I can’t wait!