Method Roost Wheel 18x9

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by RibRoy, Dec 29, 2017.

1. RibRoy

RibRoy Member

Hi, Have ordered a new Raptor for delivery in feb/march here in Norway.
    I want a extra set of wheels ( Will use OEM for studded winter tyres ) and I need to order from the US. Because I cant visit a dealer, or find an other Raptor too look at, I would be very happy if someone can show me photos of Raptors with Method Roost (18 x 9 / + 18 offset wheels). Would be very happy with photos from the front, so I can see how much the wheels is sticking out. ( I want it a bit more agressive than stock ) Found a offer from VIVID RACING (on Raptor FB page) that offers a set for USD600. That must be a good offer? Thanks method roost 18 x 9  18 mm offset.jpg

2. Jeff D

Jeff D Full Access Member

Congrats on your new Raptor! Color? I can offer some indirect help with your Methods. I will attach a picture of my Gen 1 Raptor with 18X9 Fat 5 Methods with the same offset. Loved this set up on my Gen 1. On my Gen 2 Raptor I went with Rotiform Six OR 20x9. 2 reasons for the change. Method no longer offered the Fat 5 wheel in 18 inch. The second reason is the design change of the 2 generations of truck. The gen 1 is a bigger look and the 18's suited the truck. The gen 2 is a sleeker design, I had my tire guy order in multiple wheel vendors and sizes. This Rotiform rocks the truck. Picture doesn't do it justice. I really grew tired of seeing the same basic type of wheel on a very unique truck. Hope it helps...send some pics when you get it tricked out.

RibRoy likes this.
  3. Jeff D

IMG_0732.JPG

RibRoy likes this.
  4. Jeff D

IMG_0669.JPG

RibRoy likes this.
  5. Jeff D

TRUCK_SIX_MATTE_BLK_AND_GLOSS_BLK_A1_1000.png

RibRoy likes this.
  6. RibRoy

RibRoy Member

Thanks, Nice wheels you got. No rubbing/no lift/levelling? I have ordered in black, but will wrap it in ledfoot. Need some protection, and think ledfoot is cool but might not be so cool after some years. Black is always cool :) Have not decided wheels yet. Might go with 17' so I can use the the tyres from OEM set and OEM wheels for new studded winter tyres. Think 8,5 and 0 offset looks good om the truck.