LED Light Cubes other than Rigid and Baja Design

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by In2b8er, Oct 19, 2018.

1. In2b8er

In2b8er Member

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend other LED Light manufacturers that have as good of a reputation as Rigid or Baja Design but are significantly cheaper? Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with DB Link or Trail FX lights?

Thanks everyone.

2. CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

We would recommend KC Hilites. They have a line of LED lights called C Series that are similar in form, fit and function to Rigid or Baja, but a fraction of the price. KC is basically where off road lighting started (launched in 1970) and they have an incredible 23 year warranty. If you need a quote, we'd be happy to provide one for you!

3. TXFrog

TXFrog Member

Black oak led. The best in the biz. 1/2 the price of rigid, 2x as bright and the owner is a really cool guy! Out of FL I think

4. In2b8er

In2b8er Member

Not sure about the light bars but the Black Oak Cubes are actually roughly the same price as the Rigid D-Series Pro cubes.

5. DigDugVlrptr600

DigDugVlrptr600 New Member

I have Rigid lights. Over 19 rigid lights on my vehicle. Had one go bad. It was promptly repaired under warranty. I think they are well worth the money. Very well built. Great customer service.