FORScan Mods / help..

Discussion in 'Audio/Video/Electronics' started by VT Raptor, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Touchdown

Touchdown New Member

Read all the remarks on this thread very informative. Made most of the more common changes. Having a little trouble with the heated and cooled seats icons on the climate page. When I go to the APIM module all I see is the descriptive words with enable/disable how do I get to the 7D0-01-01 line to make the change. Not quite ready to just start pushing buttons to try and make it happen. Any help will be appreciated. I’m in western North Carolina and would be glad to help others near by with the simple changes Td

2. BadBird18

BadBird18 New Member

Hello All

I have read the entire thread (I am new to the forum, but not dense) and loved all the input. I am going to purchase one but what is the difference between the MX and MX+ and will the MX+ do everything that has been detailed in this post?

Like some of you mentioned, I am a bit chicken $hit about getting into the software portion of this, cuz quite frankly I am not strong in that area...I have rebuilt all sort of muscle cars, but kept it simple and not like this complex beast. I have the spreadsheet, will be backing up etc....but would love to connect with anyone who has done this and have a 1 to 1 convo regarding what steps were taken, best advice etc....

Thanks again for ALL the info and tips.