FordRaptorLights.com Fog Light Kits

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by CrownOffroad, Jul 22, 2018.

1. CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Our Memorial Day sale starts now and runs through next week! With the purchase of any full fog light kit, you get a complete accessory pack and shipping for free. That's a $100+ savings.

Free Light Guards
    Free Center Console Tray
    Free Wiring Harness (with our bezel or universal complete fog light kits)
    Free KC HiLites Flex Amber Covers (included with our triple light bezel kit)
    Free Shipping with the lower 48 states

Your choice of our made in the US stainless steel bezels with lights, our universal mounting bracket with your choice of whatever light combination you want or complete kits from Rigid Industries or Baja Designs.

We offer more choices, more configurations and more brands. And don't forget, we also offer our patent pending plug and play wiring harness. Plugs right up to Baja Designs lights, Rigid lights and many other brands as well. No splicing, no hassle, just a great wiring harness designed to make installation a breeze.

We are your one stop shop for all things lighting, suspension, performance, wheels and so much more. Looking for something else? Give us a call. So many parts priced so low we can’t even advertise them.

Link ----->>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

[​IMG]

2. CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Summer time storms and our triple bezel fog light kits leading the way!

We offer more choices, more configurations and more brands. And don't forget, we also offer our patent pending plug and play wiring harness. Plugs right up to Baja Designs lights, Rigid lights and many other brands as well. No splicing, no hassle, just a great wiring harness designed to make installation a breeze.

We are your one stop shop for all things lighting, suspension, performance, wheels and so much more. Looking for something else? Give us a call at 888-466-8991.

Visit us at ---->>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

[​IMG]

3. Flagstaff

Flagstaff New Member

I ordered the triple light kit for the front bumper and the S2 light kit for the rear bumper. Offroad Alliance has customer service which is second to none! Jeff responded to e-mail questions the same day. He assisted me with install questions and made what I thought would be a daunting task very manageable.
    I would highly recommend this company to all Raptor owners.

Thanks again Jeff

CrownOffroad likes this.