Dealerships selling at or very close to msrp

Discussion in 'Prospective Owners' started by Shotgunrider, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Shotgunrider

Shotgunrider New Member

Sold my truck. In the market for an 17 or 18 super crew cab in 800 or 801 package. I would entertain an 802 if at the right price. Serious buyer since I don't have a vehicle anymore.

Has gun and will travel to any state for purchase.

INTEL DRIVEN likes this.
  2. Rapere1

Rapere1 Full Access Member

In the end it's up to you but have a little patience and you'll find what your looking for at MSRP. You won't find it for less then that.

Just was in for service on Friday. Auto Nation Frsico TX had one sitting on the lot.

Also, check Sill Terhar Broomfield CO. I know they won't sell with a mark up. If they don't have one on the lot i can give you a contact and they can check their allocation and when they expect one that wasn't a customer order.

3. Jma21583

Jma21583 Full Access Member

Tomball ford in houston Texas. Ask for Jorge Lopez. Will either sell at msrp or you can custom order one. Flew to tx and drove it back to ky.

4. Shotgunrider

Shotgunrider New Member

I would appreciate the contact. Thank you.

5. Rapere1

Rapere1 Full Access Member

Here's one: Jeffrey Callies Sill-TerHar Motors 303-469-1801 ext 126 Jeff Callies <[email protected]>

Just one of many you can find from us.

6. Shotgunrider

Shotgunrider New Member

Thank you. Called today and putting an order in tuesday.

7. bravo3eco

bravo3eco Full Access Member

MSRP seems to be the norm for now. BUT....people are getting invoice pricing on these without too much hassle.

8. Jerry Braden

Jerry Braden Member

I have a 2017 Raptor with 1800 miles that I am ready to sell. It's Avalanche Gray with the 802A package. Also, twin moon roof, all graphics and tailgate applique', tailgate step, 17" forged aluminum wheels, heated steering wheel, technology package, interior accent package, second row heated seats (heated and a/c seats in front), and factory spray in bedliner. It stickered at $70,630 in January.

It's been garaged every night, which brings up why I'm selling it. Just bought a new house Wednesday and it will not fit the garage. I am in the Houston, TX area. Make me an offer if interested.

Adam and YoBiffster like this.
  9. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

$20k
    :doublepeace:
    No way I would buy a house that my Raptor wouldn't fit in the garage.

INTEL DRIVEN and loboloco like this.
  10. loboloco

loboloco Member Military

Eide Ford in Bismarck, ND sells all of their Raptors at MSRP. I got my truck from them and it has been the best buying experience I have ever had. I buy a new vehicle, usually a Ford, just about every few years, and Eide Ford has consistently outperformed all other dealerships I have dealt with in my lifetime throughout the buying process and beyond.

I have recommended them to 8 potential Raptor owners this year from all over the country and as far away as Norway. All ended up buying from Eide and are happy customers. You can contact Casey Neumann, who is the General Sales Manager, at 701-226-5200. If you want to, you can tell him "Jens Randolff" referred you. Best of luck.

11. Keith

Keith New Member

This is my first post. I called several places today and I am ready to place an order, but looking to pay MSRP. Most of the dealerships doing MSRP are out of allocations. Any more dealerships doing MSRP that anyone is aware of? I found the truck I want in Colorado but they want $10k over.

12. loboloco

loboloco Member Military

Check with Eide Ford in Bismarck, ND for allocation availability. They sell all their Raptors at MSRP. Call Casey Neumann at 701-226-5200. You can tell him "Jens Randolff" referred you, if you want. When I ordered my 2017 in April they were out of allocations as well. However, they somehow managed to get a few more authorized. Best dealership I have ever dealt with. I referred about eight people to them so far and all drove away happy with a new 2017 Raptor. All were from out-of-state and one person was even from Norway.

Good luck.

13. Keith

Keith New Member

I called them form your first post, they said they were out but would get back to me if they found anything. Thanks.

loboloco likes this.
  14. loboloco

loboloco Member Military

I will be in town tomorrow close to the dealership. I will try to stop by and talk to Casey. I'll let you know.

15. Keith

Keith New Member

I found one selling me at MSRP. Picking it up tomorrow.

Adam likes this.