Configure Pre-Order Raptor

Discussion in 'Prospective Owners' started by HUFN8OR, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

agree if you want one you can get one. As with the gen 1 in 2010 weather you call it "limited production or limited availability" you will not see a shit load of the gen 2 raptors on the road for the first year or so. So you can either sit on the sidelines and guess or go order one!! And yes anyone will be able to get one. Question is do you want to buck up and order one? We are starting to hear more about dealer allotments for these trucks, believe it! Unless you want to wait a year or too. Also Let me know when you see a bunch of raptors sitting on the lot waiting for someone to stumble in and buy one!! LOL

2. Hootey

Hootey Active Member

if you can order one when you want and how you want then how is it considered limited production or limited availability? that just doesnt make sense
    and im not trying to be an asshole or stir up shit, there is just a huge mis-understanding going on here with these trucks

3. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

good luck,, suggest you speak directly to your ford contact.

4. jmattes55

jmattes55 Member

Ordered mine today officially with pricing. Yes 15k Markup but honestly I expected something like that so it did not offend me that much. New runs of highly sought after vehicles this is pretty much standard practice. I already waited longer then I wanted so I am personally not willing to wait longer. With markup with options I am paying $85k Here is basically some pricing on most options for most that want to know:

Base Price - 51310
    Luxury Package - 9345
    Twin Panel Moonroof - 1295
    Exterior Graphics -1075
    Hood Graphics - 900
    Interior Color Accent Package - 750
    Carbon Fiber - 995
    Tailgate Step (for my dog) 375
    Tech Package - 1950
    Tailgate Applique - 495

Ordered Avalanche gray

5. EMPAC623

EMPAC623 Member

Wow. You paid 15K over? Why didn't you shop around? They're are several dealers who are selling at invoice. I got at invoice

6. PAW RAPTOR

PAW RAPTOR Active Member Military

We're talking semantics. However, my dealer said it will NOT be limited production but there WILL be limited availability initially. Think how long it will take FORD to get Raptors in lots across the country and then fill all the special orders as well. They can only make so many in a month. It will take awhile for production to meet up with demand. Therefore, there will be an initial shortage but if you want one, you will eventually be able to get one. You just may have to wait unless you want to pay the premiums that some dealers are reportedly charging for those initial ones off the line.

7. Samcarlos

Samcarlos New Member

What dealer sold you this at invoice? I am starting the process right now. Thanks!

8. Raptorenvy

Raptorenvy Full Access Member

I don't know where all these dealers are that are selling at invoice. I had to search to find one a MSRP. Guess it's who you know.