BajaMod Coil Spacer Collar

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by ComfyWIJ, Dec 6, 2017.

1. ComfyWIJ

ComfyWIJ New Member

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but has anyone tried the BajaMod Coil Spacer Collar? What would be advantages or disadvantages with this collar vs. the RPG collars?

2. Gunnar Texas

Gunnar Texas Member

I know the RPG's cover a range now (1-4" I think) and they are more expensive then a single size collar. Not familiar with BajaMod?

3. Gunnar Texas

Gunnar Texas Member

Does anyone know if there is a negative affect on Raptor crash results or safety results leveling the truck by lifting the front end with a 1.5" collar with all the other suspension, wheels and tires remaining stock?

4. F150Feste

F150Feste New Member

Just thought I would throw this in, I'm selling my SVC CAS system (brand new never installed) that has almost infinite adjustment so you can get those in between height adjustments that you can't get with other collars (not sure about the one that was stated in this thread though). Selling mine at a good discount too, $425 and I see you are local Gunnar Texas so could meet you somewhere if interested.

5. Renegade

Renegade New Member

I’m curious also. What is the overall benefit over the RPG Collars? Would the ride be smoother????