Attention all waiting on their New Raptor!!! PLUS: CF package and beadlock wheels

Discussion in 'Generation 2 Ford Raptor News' started by FutureOxfordwhiteowner, Jan 6, 2017.

1. FutureOxfordwhiteowner

FutureOxfordwhiteowner Active Member

Hey guys, some off you know me , i post every once in a while to some known as the spoiled 18 year old but, like a lot of people i have been waiting to get my raptor ever since august 4. After 5 months i researched and asked my dealer if their is any way i can speed up my process or get any news of when it may come. What it came down to was the Bead lock capable wheels and the carbon fiber package was causing a hold up with my truck so we removed them from the truck and the next day received a build date. So ill probably just go with a after market bead-lock wheel and get a white beauty ring and the build goes on!! i hope this was helpful to some of you guys awaiting this beast. Thanks guys . God Bless.

blackhole and INTEL DRIVEN like this.
  2. blackhole

blackhole Full Access Member

i agree. ive been told same. i already had the CF package removed and now the upgraded rims are the hold up. havent seen any with the factory beadlocks. Plenty of raptors with the standard rims now

3. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

My dealer had a black Raptor come in the same day as mine with carbon and beadlock. The beadlocks looked better than via pictures but still happy I went with the factory wheels.

4. blackhole

blackhole Full Access Member

wow. that must have cost a few superbowl tickets or some good rim jobs whoever got that

5. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

I was told 12k over MSRP.

6. MikeyNyc

MikeyNyc New Member

Just got a horrible call from my dealer few minutes ago. They told me if I remove my options for carbon and beadlock I will have my order pulled. But still APRIL delivery.....and if I don't remove the options AUGUST delivery! Meanwhile I've seen 2 already out and about WITH these options ! Can someone who has the options elaborate on their order experience of getting their truck???????

7. MrMaGnEtIc

MrMaGnEtIc Full Access Member

Well didn't option mine with carbon fiber but Monday I will remove the bead lock wheel option and see what happens through next week. Hard to believe they have a shortage of a wheel option but who knows. Like many of you have said they don't communicate anything which is pretty ridiculous

8. NHRaptor

NHRaptor Member

I ordered a AG scab with the CF and beadlocks on July 31st . In August my dealer called me to see if I wanted to cancel the CF cause it was on " production hold " or just wait . at the time i was patient and told him I would wait . . . . and wait and wait . I finally called my dealer last week to see what the hold up was , he said he would call his Ford rep and get back to me . He called me a few days later and said that if i cancel the CF and the beadlocks they would get it built ASAP but i still dont have a VIN . My last Raptor took 3 months , my 13' GT500 took 4 months but 6 months and still no VIN i feel is unreasonable especially when 2 newly listed 17' Raptors on Ebay have the CF . . . one even has beadlocks and CF . But i guess i dont have too much room to bitch though cause I got $2400 off MSRP but still , I'd like to have my Raptor sooner than later .

Raptorenvy likes this.
  9. shelteredraptor

shelteredraptor Full Access Member

welcome to my world. almost exact same build, no beadlocks. ordered July 21 and still no vin. keep being told the order is clear, but the dealership is small with low allocations, so they are not priority. This is a Presidents award dealership, with a rep that doesn't appear to be doing shit about it. I could go into a rant but I won't....

Raptorenvy likes this.
  10. NHRaptor

NHRaptor Member

I hear ya , I too ordered from a small mom and pop dealership and they only were allocated 2 for 17'and I am the first but I tried to order from a big local dealer where I have brought my last 6 vehicles ( over $175K )but they hit me at 10K over sticker which i feel is crazy since I had been so loyal to them . The small mom and pop dealership is so great to deal with ! The owner texts or calls me on a regular basis to keep me in the loop in fact I heard from him today an hour ago and said still no vin or build date but he hopes soon . he also said his rep told him that the CF is only getting installed on 1 out of 20 orders . I also read in the February Car and Driver magazine that 91% of orders are the crew cab so I wonder if the scab orders aren't a priority ????? It gets very frustrating especially when you are trying to spend over 60K . I wish Ford did first orders in are the first trucks delivered but I now see its not that simple .

11. DarthKinetic

DarthKinetic Active Member

Following