Anybody remove their factory side steps?

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by jeffdurf, Mar 13, 2018.

1. VT Raptor

VT Raptor Full Access Member

I know its only NJ and not Vermont but i'd get some front mud flaps to keep the rocks from bouncing off your doors.. just a thought.

NJTim likes this.
  2. NJTim

NJTim Active Member

3. NJTim

NJTim Active Member

agreed. been thinking about that - i'm sure i'll be thinking about it more once I take a rock to the door.

4. cyclers10

cyclers10 Full Access Member

This time of year rock dings are going to happen,already got on on hood,had a rock hit window the other day on rt 1.scared the crap out of me lucky had no damage.ran over deer about a month ago pushed in front lower triangle section of bumper.deer actually got up and ran off,driver front wheel went completely over him going about 15,20 mph.front tire rubbing bit on way to work ,got to work yanked on fender poped right back into position.got to love these trucks ,when happened expecting broken lights grill ect.crazy shit sorry for rambling

5. NJTim

NJTim Active Member

Anyone need another set of the factory steps? Selling the ones I took off - perfect condition.

6. UncleBruce

UncleBruce Member

IMG_20180627_113656608_HDR.jpg IMG_20180627_113721657.jpg Just installed AMP Powerstep. I got close to the industry standard 8" riser. About 7" from the ground and 9" from the running board. My wife can get in and out a lot easier than before.