3rd Child Need Bigger Toy

Discussion in 'Prospective Owners' started by svt1998gt, Mar 11, 2019.

1. svt1998gt

svt1998gt New Member

Hi,

I might be in the market as we are expecting a 3rd child. We have an X5 today and there is no way we can fit a 5 yo, 3 yo and a new born with car seats. I wanted to know if anyone here has been in a similar situation or know how much room is in the back bench.

Thanks,

2. Adam

Adam Full Access Member

Plenty of room in the back, not sure about 3 kids . My one and I know 2 fit nicely from others. Any one with 3 kids can comment ?

3. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

If you can't fit 3 seats in the Raptor bench you don't be able to in anything. Just saying. A full size truck is probably the widest thing you can get.

4. svt1998gt

svt1998gt New Member

I found an image online that may work. Its either a raptor or tahoe with 3rd row and captain chairs fingers crossed that i dont sign up for the minivan forums.

5. greyknight

greyknight New Member

I have two kids and picked up my niece yesterday- same ages, 5, 3, and 1- two booster seats and infant seat all fit nicely, only trick, is there aren't separate seat anchors in the middle seat, so you have some crossover- I ended up putting the booster in the middle w/o anchors, and just used the seatbelt, all good:)

Adam likes this.
  6. UnstableReaction

UnstableReaction Active Member

Bed and ratchet straps...

Have not done 3 car seats, but have done 2 with adult comfortable in between.