2017 Raptor Supercrew: High resolution up close video

Discussion in 'Prospective Owners' started by mike, Mar 21, 2016.

1. mike

mike Active Member

I haven't seen this one before. Some nice up close footage. The music is horrible though.

taco-2013 likes this.
  2. 2014RubyRed

2014RubyRed CROWN OFFROAD Supporting Vendor

I'm gonna be one of those guys that says 'eh, it's starting to grow on me'. Some of the angles used in that video made the truck look pretty good. The interior is pretty badass. But........

Who the f@%k said it was a good idea to move the hood vents? THAT IS A RAPTOR TRADEMARK!!!! It's not ok. And the rear exhaust is so impractical. Except for the pavement princesses. And a shallower bed? Yeah, that's smart. Because we always have more than enough room to pack for a Raptor run,

Ok, rant over. Like I said, I'm starting to like the new looks, but there are a few things that just make me scratch my head and mutter........WTF?

Triggy likes this.
  3. Wilson

Wilson Full Access Member

there's more glass on that bitch then a holiday inn

4. Coronaraptor

Coronaraptor Full Access Member

I like the tires and rims. While the exhaust is tucked up into the bumper, it is still too low for offroading as @2014RubyRed mentioned. I like the looks from the front and back, but still not digging the sides. Cant wait to hear the sound of the exhaust, that will be the tipping point on whether I get a v6tt or sit and wait.

5. rbernard1984

rbernard1984 Full Access Member

Yep, this is what a little offroading does to a dual exhaust like that. As you can see round tips become oval quickly:anitoof:

image.jpeg