2017 Raptor Build & Price Tool

Discussion in 'Prospective Owners' started by StrikerHawk, Aug 1, 2016.

1. StrikerHawk

StrikerHawk Full Access Member

So I had a few spare minutes today while things were slow at the office and decided to throw this Excel (Version 2013) Spreadsheet together to help me decide just how much bang for the buck each of the Equipment Groups actually provides versus just adding lots of extras to a lower price Equipment Group.

It's built solely around the SuperCrew, sorry for those considering the SuperCab.

Simply update Columns J, N and R with either Y or N, and the cells should update color and price totals to reflect the options you select. Unfortunately, I don't yet have a good method for updating the color of the selected options (Column A) based on the Y or N input. Still working on that feature.

This is a work in progress. I'm happy to accept corrections if you find something that's in error.

Hope someone finds this at least somewhat useful.

Respectfully,

P.S.: Since the website doesn't allow the posting of Excel files, 4DRHTRD has been kind enough to drop the file into a dropbox and host it for our access. Please let us know if you run into any problems accessing the file.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8mruncv7mmo3qi7/AABBirzzAyAX9hsT286urqtfa?dl=0

In order to make the Excel file work, open it in the DropBox application, then in the upper right corner, choose to Download it to your computer. When the registration box pops up, simply select the No Thank You, Continue To Download link at the bottom of the window. Once downloaded, you'll be able to open it in Excel and all of the functions will work.

Sorry for the extra steps.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    NolaRescue and PughDE like this.
  2. PughDE

PughDE New Member

Thanks so much I tried but had issues with converting the PDF to XLS thanks again.

3. PughDE

PughDE New Member

I am very shaky about this, long ago retired, but something like this may help:=SUMIF($AA5:$AA125,">0",V5:V125) The > o could be ="Y" or "N".
    This is all wrong forget it. Really like your xls. My order would be
    $62,389 - $67,150

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  4. StrikerHawk

In order to make the Excel file work, open it in the DropBox application, then in the upper right corner, choose to Download it to your computer. When the registration box pops up, simply select the No Thank You, Continue To Download link at the bottom of the window. Once downloaded, you'll be able to open it in Excel and all of the functions will work.

Sorry for the extra steps.

5. Raptor671

Raptor671 Member

Wow! A few spare minutes? your productivity must be crazy!!! Thanks for putting this together. Really puts things into perspective.

-Coming to you from GUAM-

6. INTEL DRIVEN

INTEL DRIVEN Full Access Member

Hafa! How are you guys looking at getting some in Guam? I bet you guys will get some allocation out there with Anderson Base.

MAS for us here is behind the power curve.

Raptor671 likes this.
  7. Raptor671

Raptor671 Member

Hafa Adai!

I'm not military, but the local dealer is looking to mark up 20k... Just hedging my bets...they said they are taking orders starting in October out here.

Looking through the threads though, I could go elsewhere have it shipped here and get the most expensive package and still be under what I would pay out here for a basic package...so goes my thinking at least.

This forum is solid.

-Raptor 671-

INTEL DRIVEN likes this.
  8. INTEL DRIVEN

INTEL DRIVEN Full Access Member

I am from there and I know nice toys like Wrangler, Sports Cars, etc get rusted quick due to the salt in the air. Hell, the beach is 10 feet away from the main roads. Enjoy the humidity and catch me some wahoo. I'll let you know how this MAS here works. If you have access to Anderson, I bet you can boo-dangle a deal with them.

Raptor671 likes this.
  9. StrikerHawk

Latest version of the 2017 Raptor Build & Pricing Spreadsheet (Rev 2) better illustrates which options/upgrades are included in, or optional in, each of the Equipment Groups.

Thanks again to 4DRHTRD for hosting the files in his DropBox.

Simply update Columns J, N and R with either Y or N, and the cells should update color and price totals to reflect the options you select.

Respectfully,

Raptor671 likes this.
  10. shelteredraptor

shelteredraptor Full Access Member

Am I blind or is the 43M Scab sunroof missing from the list? I do see the 43V screw twin panel
    Great job on the spreadsheet!

11. StrikerHawk

Sorry ShelteredRaptor, I built the spreadsheet for the SCREW only. It wouldn't be hard to expand it to include the SCAB. Let me see how the day progresses and if things are slow, I'll take a stab at it.

Respectfully,

12. shelteredraptor

shelteredraptor Full Access Member

Sooo... you be pickin' on the folks in the short bus?????

13. StrikerHawk

Rev. 3 of the 2017 Raptor Build & Pricing Spreadsheet now includes a tab for SCAB as well as the original SCREW. I created them on different tabs as the options list is slightly different.

Thanks again to 4DRHTRD for hosting the files in his DropBox.

Simply update Columns J, N and R with either Y or N, and the cells should update color and price totals to reflect the options you select.

Respectfully,

14. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

Ok we have enough spreadsheets, order forms, pricing blah blah. Lets get the damn horsepower and torque info from ford. The rest of this stuff has been rehashed over and over again.. Give me the heartbeat info on this beast.. JEZZZZ

15. StrikerHawk

My apologies for filling your forum with useless shit. I’ll simply refrain from contributing anything further just to make you happy.