18 allocation available Order date 9/8

Discussion in 'Prospective Owners' started by John Studt, Sep 6, 2017.

1. John Studt

John Studt Active Member

Braeger Ford in Milwaukee has an 18 allocation available. The order must be punched by 9/8. Carbon fiber and bead locks are currently on constraint but can be ordered. That means they may ask us to delete those options, but we are earlier enough in the order bank that we have a shot at getting produced. My name is John Studt, my email is [email protected], my direct line is (414)817-3345. We do require a non refundable deposit and the order must be signed for in person at the dealership.

Yes, I know dealers are the most annoying part of this forum, but I have done business with multiple people on the forum and promise a first class experience with constant communication!

2. John Studt

John Studt Active Member

Ordered has been placed.

3. vooodoo11

vooodoo11 Member

I order one on the 8th from another dealer,with the c/f and bead wheels,when do you think they will build the truck?

4. John Studt

John Studt Active Member

Hard to say. With the bead locks and carbon fiber both being on constraint you may be in for a long wait.

5. vooodoo11

vooodoo11 Member

well I guess no news may be good news from my dealer,ordered it last Thursday and havnt heard from him any bad news,but talked to him Monday. is ther a note that says that on the order banks or something,dont want to pester my dealer..lol

6. John Studt

John Studt Active Member

Not really a note, but for ordering we get a weekly email detailing the constraints. The note on it was the items can be ordered but be prepared to make changes with customers.

7. vooodoo11

vooodoo11 Member

ok thanks for info

8. John Studt

John Studt Active Member

Any luck with a build date or vin yet? Looks like they have been picking up most customer orders which is awesome.