Recommendations for cleaning Products??

Discussion in 'Cleaning and Detailing' started by FutureOxfordwhiteowner, Mar 7, 2017.

1. INTEL DRIVEN

INTEL DRIVEN Full Access Member

Vikes, look what's you done started?! I heard peeing on the wheels will keep all the mildew and molds from growing on it:893MrT-thumb:

Toadster likes this.
  2. INTEL DRIVEN

INTEL DRIVEN Full Access Member

I usually fart in mine before my wife gets in it. Works all the time:dancingpoop:

3. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

Lol... I think we should progress to interior leather cleaner?

4. LastDayDave

LastDayDave New Member

Premium Swissvax wax. Aint cheap, but it works amazingly.

5. VT Raptor

VT Raptor Full Access Member

HI - are you really recommending members of this forum spend $199 for carnauba wax ? please explain why this is worth 5 to 10 times more than waxes like P21S, Mothers, Adams, Chemical Guys waxes. Not to mention the synthetic polishes and sealants that are available like KLASSE and Wolfgang.. Have you tried them all ? Nothing works like a $199 tiny tub of Brazilian carnauba ?

6. Andy55778

Andy55778 New Member

Well, some words about my 1st B&D car vacuum cleaner.
    https://www.bestadvisor.com/best-car-vacuum-cleaner
    This vacuum takes care of all the inconveniences. It has a long extendable nose that fits between the side of the car and the seat. There is a car charger that plugs into the cigarette lighter. The only problem I see is that it seems a little inconvenient to empty out ALL the dust and trash that collects in it.
    Anyway:

PROS:
    • Compact
    • Gets into small places
    • Foldable
    • Prety decent suction

CONS:
    • Don't know how to completely clean the filter compartment
    • Wish it had a little more power
    [​IMG]

7. AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Is this a contest for most foam from a Foam Cannon?

Some pics of my truck:

20170429_140509.jpg

20170506_125418.jpg

Negative Ghost Rider!

Foam Cannons are not a gimmick at all. It makes the washing safer for your paint, and speeds up the process.

The Foam Cannon makes the foam by injecting air in to the Car Wash Shampoo solution, which allows for the suds to stay on longer, and the more suds and lubrication you have on the paint, the safer it is when you wipe off the dirt and grime with your wash mitt.

When the Foam Cannon is used as a pre-soak to help loosen up crud prior to the pre-rinse, then the longer the foam clings to the paint, the more time it has to loosen up the crud, allowing more to be rinsed away before you ever touch the paint with your wash media.

When the Foam Cannon is used as a replacement to the suds bucket, which is how I always wash, then the longer time that the thicker foam clings to the paint, the more protection that is still on the surface when I use the wash media.

To be an effective replacement to the suds bucket, I use the Foam Cannon to apply shampoo to just a few panels, then use the wash media and rinsing the media in the Rinse Bucket, then move to the next area on the vehicle, foam it up, wash with media, rinse the media, and so forth.

And another thing to point out is that since the Foam Cannon requires a pressure washer, you end up doing the #1 best thing for safe washing, and that is using a high pressure rinse to start the wash process.

Using the pressure washer for the first rinse, or pre-rinse, and you can remove a good portion of the dirt, dust and other crud from the paint, before you touch it with the wash mitt. This helps prevent scratches and swirls that often result when gritty stuff ends up in your mitt, then you rub it on the paint.

Toadster and Spenc like this.