Orange Interior Accent w/Carbon Fiber

Discussion in 'Interior' started by PAW RAPTOR, Jan 14, 2017.

1. PAW RAPTOR

PAW RAPTOR Active Member Military

I know at least one person wanted to know what the orange interior accent package looked liked combined with the carbon fiber package. That is what I got. Pics are posted to get some ideas. The orange stitching and on the seats has gotten lots of comments. The shifter also looks real sharp with the carbon fiber and orange stitching. The steering wheel has orange stitching and an orange center marker instead of the standard red for those that did not get the interior accent package.

Center Stitching.JPG

Door CF.JPG

Orange Accent Seat.JPG

Shifter.JPG

Steering Wheel.JPG

2. MrMaGnEtIc

MrMaGnEtIc Full Access Member

Love the orange accents, I opted to skip the carbon fiber due to the orange accent upgrade adds the orange to the doors as well. Pictures look good though and grats again.Come Monday I will be removing the bead lock wheels and we'll see if my order gets pulled. There's no other allocations/orders to be pulled before mine now I'm the last one so hopefully next week

PAW RAPTOR likes this.
  3. Zaid Dahabi

Zaid Dahabi Full Access Member

I heard the Carbon Fiber has a slight orange to it on the trim, I think this comes with the accent and not full carbon package, Ford said the truck would take another 3 months for the Carbon fiber package so I opted out so i'd get it sooner, here is a pic to show. Please verify! Thanks!

-WA0000.jpg

4. MrMaGnEtIc

MrMaGnEtIc Full Access Member

I like the orange accents in the panels better personally

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Zaid Dahabi likes this.
  5. Boscob

Boscob New Member

Did you add the adaptive cruise package?

6. PAW RAPTOR

PAW RAPTOR Active Member Military

Yes. I had never used it till my wife got it on her vehicle. I love it when I take my boys to their soccer games out of town.

7. Jiman

Jiman Member

Just joined the forum, but I gotta say thanks for the pics. That's what I've been waiting for. Nice to see someone else actually has taken delivery with this option(s).

For the longest time, I thought it was either the CF or Accent. Didn't realize you could get both or what the resulting mix would look like. I didn't particularly care for the orange tinted weaved parts in the Accent only package.

Once I found out you kept the CF I added it to my order since I was waiting on the CF anyway.

I believe you also get stainless pieces on your door panels also vs. the black plastic.

Hopefully my order gets pulled in the next couple of weeks...that's what the dealer updated me with recently.

8. NJTim

NJTim Active Member

Military - Looks great. Curious if they sent you orange access parts that CF addition overrides (door panel, dash panel, media bin). I ordered same set up as you - been waiting 4+ months for truck. Fundamentally, I don't like paying full price for both options, if you don't get all parts paid for (not to mention costs include install). Ford dealer I'm working thinks they'll send, Ford Performance folks doubt it. I'm still waiting for truck...guess we'll see.

9. George Crenshaw

George Crenshaw New Member

We have 2018 Ruby Red Raptor 802 w tech pkg for 1k under msrp!!!

100 referral

George Crenshaw
    C:469-563-7225