New to forum, 2017 full options less graphics. Mexican Raptor Question?

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Raptorpilot, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Raptorpilot

Raptorpilot New Member

I moved to Cabo San Luca, Baja California Sur six months ago and see many Lobo Raptors down here! Many of the owners tell me that they spent around $60k US for a loaded rig and mine was $72,000 US back in PA! Any reason why they are cheaper down here? IMG_3099.JPG

2. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

Not sure why the price diff but we plan on moving to cabo also. How you like it there full time?

INTEL DRIVEN likes this.
  3. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

Probably because they aren't telling the truth

INTEL DRIVEN likes this.
  4. Raptorpilot

Raptorpilot New Member

We are here for only a year! Love the area mostly! Some cons are noise at night, no noise ordnance at all. Mexicans love to party all night. Lots of tourist prices unless you integrate yourself in the local scene. If you dont mind leaving the convenience of shopping areas all around you and cant live without american goods and some foods, might not be a great fit. Pros are many, four wheelers dream, basically you can go anywhere with no restrictions. It is like the wild west out there! I would recommend that you spend some time down here first before the move. I love it, my wife no so much! We are moving to Phoenix area in fall for hopefully best of all worlds.