My new mod

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Vikes91, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

Courtesy of Sam's parking lot. Park all by my lonesome and some jack ass let's/shoves a shopping cart into it. 2-300 bucks and it will still leave a mark. They warned me that it may crack the paint to take out the bottom ding. It looks worse in person. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

20170717_202817.jpg

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  2. shelteredraptor

shelteredraptor Full Access Member

motherfucker

GTO likes this.
  3. Zaid Dahabi

Zaid Dahabi Full Access Member

OUCH!

4. CobraJunkie

CobraJunkie Active Member Military

That sux! I really wish Ford would enable the 360deg cameras as continuous loop recording devices for this kind a thing. Did your alarm trip?

5. VT Raptor

VT Raptor Full Access Member

that really blows - sorry to see that.. as to the alarm - there is no shock sensor on the factory alarm. You can add that thru Ford Dealer if you want but its not standard equipment.

6. Vikes91

Yeah, no alarm. And as for cameras, I am suppose to see hear back from Sams today on what they have on video.

7. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

that completely suxs!! I know what you mean about parking out in the middle of nowhere in a parking lot. Did the same thing at walmart the other day and Ill be dam when I came out 2 POS dodges are jammed up on either side of me. Could barely open my fucking door!! dumb fucks

INTEL DRIVEN likes this.
  8. Nexmeister

Nexmeister Full Access Member

I was parked at the airport last week. I just got my truck back from being ceramic coated, so I am extra anal. Parked in a nice end spot by the back of the lot. I get back on Friday to see that all the spots around me are still empty, except next to mine. A F-150 Fx parked next to me so he could look cool. as insulted as I was, at least it was a compliment.

back to you though: that really blows. I absolutely hate people in parking lots. esp. shopping cart lots. no respect for other peoples property.

9. CobraJunkie

CobraJunkie Active Member Military

I picked up my truck a week from last Monday. The following Wednesday, I was parked at a Wendy's and while I was munching on some french fries by the window, a 90 y/o man in a old civic backed out beside me and when he turned to leave, I saw my truck rock as he hit the rear. Thankfully I had installed a WeatherTech bumper step in the receiver which saved my bumper. Only a small scratch at the end of the bumper. Only three days old!

10. Vikes91

Got lucky I guess. Paintless dent repair worked for the most part. I can still find it, but no paint damage.

Nexmeister likes this.
  11. INTEL DRIVEN

INTEL DRIVEN Full Access Member

Ford better start issuing spike strips and claymores. Guaranteed 360 degrees security everytime we park. I have the same shit happens everyday. It's always a damn truck that finds my Rappy and park next to it.

In other topics; at the stop light today a possible 7yr old boy with his mom in Dodge Ram asked me if I would trade truck with his mom...best compliment so far. And NO, I wouldn't trade the truck but I would trade other things :praiseme::praiseme:

SeaDawg and Vikes91 like this.