low cost LED lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by gunnersguru, Jun 18, 2017.

1. gunnersguru

gunnersguru Full Access Member

I'm looking at a set of cheap led light bars to be used as fog lights ,now before the hating starts I don't get off-road . I'm just looking to fill the fog light holes in the bumper ( to me the truck looks undone without fog lights) . the light is a single row 11" and I like the bar over the 3" pods look . so what say you on this, no hating . the light I'm looking at is MicTuning 5DP50 50w 5000LM . is there any other low cost low output light brands to consider .

Jma21583 likes this.
  2. jeffola

jeffola Active Member

good reviews, I have had a few sets of lights on and off my Raptors. Rigid is my recommendation.

3. Gdog

Gdog Full Access Member

Rigid isn't low cost.. I have a set of the rigid duallies on mine that I put the amber lense covers on and I also have a 30" curved led light bar from rough country. A bunch of difference in price from rigid to other good preforming brands. Suggest shopping and reading reviews..

4. LEXmotorsports goodguy

LEXmotorsports goodguy Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

@gunnersguru we have a kit we just finished with a spot and flood 3x3 on each side and 100% bolt on bracket, I am finishing the pricing but should be in the 550$ range. it will be on our site soon.

RipReturns likes this.
  5. shelteredraptor

shelteredraptor Full Access Member

I'm a firm believer in the "you get what you pay for" mantra.

6. gunnersguru

gunnersguru Full Access Member

while the rigid is nice , they are proud of them . to lex that is getting up there in price . I have looked at merles kit at about the same . I found the brackets at CJ's for $76. so only need lights . I drive 100 miles to work and 8 miles are on paved country roads daily and we have lots of deer hit .

7. RipReturns

RipReturns Active Member

please let us know when you are ready to go to market. Additional information about bracket finish out and lighting involved would be much appreciated.

8. INTEL DRIVEN

INTEL DRIVEN Full Access Member

:ownedgun::ownedgun: IMG_0238.JPG I have a Shadow Black; I am getting these as soon as I am out of the dog house :ownedgun:

loboloco likes this.