I can't believe the deal I got on my Raptor!

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Greg C, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Greg C

Greg C Member

Considering my original order was delayed indefinitely due to Ford's carbon fiber package not being available. The deal I got on this Raptor made my order getting canceled much easier to absorb. Sticker price was $68,575 and because of a dealership pricing error on their website I ended up walking out the door with a new Raptor for $63,805 before any trade. Out the door price was $64,574.01 and I still can't wipe the smile off my face. I even got a free spray in bed liner in the deal because the bed of the Raptor was scratched up. I can't wait till Monday afternoon to drive my Lead Foot Raptor home.

INTEL DRIVEN and Adam like this.
  2. Greg C

Greg C Member

Finally got some photos of my ride. Windows have been tinted & next week going for wrap and ceramic coating. Ordering the Revolver X4 bed cover next week as well. Here are a few photos of my new rice.
    IMG_3288.jpg IMG_3285.jpg IMG_3287.jpg IMG_3295.jpg

7XJOHN and Adam like this.
  3. Logan

Logan Active Member

Why was the bed all scratched up if the truck was brand new? Sounds like someone used it before you got it?

4. Greg C

Greg C Member

It wasn't really scratched up to bad, just 2 or 3 scratches but they were noticeable. Dealer agreed to the sprayed in bed liner because we told them we would not buy it unless they either fixed / resprayed the bed or did a sprayed in liner. Cheaper to do he spray in liner than re-paint.

Logan likes this.
  5. xBryanHoodsx

xBryanHoodsx Active Member

Tailgate appliqué delete.... not my style ... you do realize it was free to keep it

6. HotLap

HotLap Member

Sweet, that Lead Foot looks really nice. Search E-Bay as there is a guy who paints the original Ford Tailgate ovals to match and Lead Foot would look great on your rear emblem. I have a Magnetic 802A, etc. on order and mid-to-late May can't come soon enough!! Love that color!!

By the way, smoking deal on that bad boy, I had to go 1900 miles out of state to get it at $1K belwo MSRP...CA dealers are greedy...

7. Greg C

Greg C Member

I came across this Raptor while doing an online search when my order was delayed indefinitely through my local dealer. It did not have the applique' on the tailgate from the factory. I did not order this Raptor, it was a dealer inventory truck. But for 5,000 below MSRP I can live without the big plastic FORD logo on the tailgate. I kind of like the way the truck looks with the normal tailgate with F-150 stamped into sheetmetal.