Comfortable Seats?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Blk Raptor, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Blk Raptor

Blk Raptor Active Member

My driver seat feel arched. I've messed around with the lumbar settings but that doesn't help. I'm coming out of a King Ranch Superduty. Seats were incredibly comfortable. Anybody else feeling like the seat shape isn't quite right?

2. Nexmeister

Nexmeister Full Access Member

Just the headrest. Otherwise the seats I think are awesome.

3. Zaid Dahabi

Zaid Dahabi Full Access Member

Best seats and comfort is unmatched!

4. TXRAPTR

TXRAPTR Full Access Member

For me they are fine, but I do hear ya. So previous to my Raptor I had a KR F250 like you did and I also had a Mustang GT for a weekend car. I traded them both in on the Raptor so I own just one vehicle now, but having had both of those I personally feel that the Raptor seat is a perfect 50/50 blend between a comfy truck seat and a sporty mustang seat. So again, on one hand I do see your point, on the other I am very pleased with the Raptor seats!

Blk Raptor likes this.
  5. dirtrider

dirtrider Full Access Member

Seats are ok to just good. Its the arm rest position or lack of them I have a problem with, forces me to drive with both hands at 10 and 2 but I guess it's that kind of truck LOL.

Blk Raptor likes this.
  6. Vikes91

Vikes91 Well-Known Member Military

I came from an FX4 with leather plus my wife has s platinum explorer. I'd say the seats in the raptor are way better than both. But to be honest, I'm not happy with this explorer.

Blk Raptor likes this.
  7. cyclers10

cyclers10 Full Access Member

Raptor seats much better than the wife's 15 explorer and I thought those were pretty good until the raptor arrived

Blk Raptor likes this.
  8. Blk Raptor

Blk Raptor Active Member

Dealer agrees there is something odd about my driver seat. He thinks something that holds the springs back is disconnected. Is checking with Ford.

9. PAW RAPTOR

PAW RAPTOR Active Member Military

I agree with Vikes. My wife had an limited explorer with all the trimmings. It was nearly painful on my back sitting in it. Nothing I could do via adjustments helped. The Raptor seats are tremendous. I've had no issues at all. I only wish they had the back messagers as an option. My wife has them on her Lincoln MKS and they are pretty nice on longer trips to get the blood flowing while driving.

10. WH7

WH7 Member

I traded a 16 F250 KR for this Raptor and thought the seats were more comfy in the Raptor, though the KR were pretty awesome seats.