BuiltRight Tech Panels - Interior Storage

Discussion in 'Interior' started by CrownOffroad, May 14, 2018.

1. CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Do you ever have trouble organizing smaller items inside of your truck or car to make them easily accessible when needed? Your vehicle probably has surfaces available covered with automotive carpet material (this often includes seat bottoms, trunk liners and so on) and the BuiltRight Tech Panels are designed to attach to those surfaces, providing mounting loops for clips, straps, MOLLE gear and more.

BuiltRight Tech Panels provide mounting locations for all kinds of pouches, clips, straps and gear and attach securely to any carpet surface that velcro will stick to.

$45 - Kit includes 1 Large (8” x 15.5”), 1 Medium (4” x 15.5”) and 1 Small (2.5” x 9”) Tech Panel

Order Link --->>> TECHPANELS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BamaBoy likes this.
  2. stratia69

stratia69 Member Military

I like the design and idea, especially for under the flip up back seat. My only critique would be the hook & loop attachment method on that seat. The carpet material will start to sag and stretch from any items with heavier weight since there is nothing supporting that material. Unlike the second to last pic of the rear of that vehicle where it is on a side wall. I did this a few years back in another truck with molle pouches and an old load vest that I modified with Velcro. A few months later the seat bottom looked like a diaper sagging full of crap. However, I will say that I haven't looked in detail at my Raptor seat construction, so maybe it will be better. Love all their gear though!

PupDawg likes this.
  3. PupDawg

PupDawg Active Member Military

Are these panels rigid in design?

4. CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

No, they are not rigid in design. They are flexible and can easily contour to round or curved surfaces.

5. rghbsn

rghbsn Member Military

Might be able to add a few pop rivets for support near where you mount the panels... I just have a couple bins under the seat and a black carpet gripper to keep everything from sliding. I do like the look and flexibility of the molle gear.