Anyone upgrade turbo's yet?

Discussion in 'Engine Performance and Mods' started by Twinturbskies, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Twinturbskies

Twinturbskies New Member

Wandering how much hp these trucks are capable of with fbo+ bigger turbo's.

2. cyclers10

cyclers10 Full Access Member

At least ford gt hp area, heard that ford kept hp at 450 due to rear and driveline durability. Any more hp they would fail prematurely. I believe raptor assault teachers gave these facts.

3. Rapere1

Rapere1 Full Access Member

Yes in a nut shell to cyclers10 response. You'll have to start changing out more things if you start adding a lot more power. Things are going to fail prematurely.

New upgraded turbos is an idea but i haven't seen anything yet offered. However post the Assault class i don't think i'm really all that interested in going here because the again the cost will out weigh the limited performance gain. For less then $1500 you can add 100hp easily with no tune or major hardware changes. Even at this point you have to be asking long term stress questions.

In the end, add all you want to make this a beast between 0-108 because until someone makes a high speed off road tire that's the bandwidth we have to play in.........

4. EmDoc80

EmDoc80 New Member

What are you referring to?

5. Rapere1

Rapere1 Full Access Member

Which part are you referring to? Adding 100HP, intake swap, turbo addaptors and any of the boost enhancers and your at +100hp.

6. EmDoc80

EmDoc80 New Member

That's what I was interested in. Thanks.